from Tickled Pink Cookbook
in support of for breast cancer research
100% of net proceeds from the sale of this cookbook will be donated to the hospitals & foundations in Canada & U.S.A. that focus on breast cancer research
See more Recipes Here
1 package cream cheese
1 can tomato soup
1 envelope gelatine
1 cup celery, finely chopped
1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
2 cans crab meat, chunk style in water base
1 cup Miracle Whip
1. In a double broiler, soften cream cheese. Once softened, using a whisk, stir in tomato soup and gelatine, mixing until smooth.
2. Drain crab meat and rinse with tap water. Using fingers, separate chunks of crab meat and place in large bowl.
3. Add chopped celery and green onions.
4. Add warm mixture of cream cheese, tomato soup and gelatine to ingredients in bowl, mixing well.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours (overnight is better).
6. Once mixture has set, fold in Miracle Whip and refrigerate once more for approximately 2 hours.
7. The dip is now ready to serve, and can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Recipes with links for non-profit foundations welcome!
Submit yours today!